Monday, October 6, 2008

Gathering of the Fryer Clan

Sunday night my entire family got together to celebrate my brothers' birthdays. They were both born on October 2, 15 years apart. It was great to have everyone there but hoo boy, we can certainly fill up my parents upstairs.
Since it had been a while since we'd last had our entire family together, my mom asked for pictures.

My parents are in the middle. Kerri is sitting on the left with her family behind her: her husband CJ and kids, oldest to youngest, Cecil, Lindsay, Kent and Morgon. In the middle back are my brother Greg and his wife Erica. I'm sitting to the right with Ginny and Ethan and Matt's behind me holding Joanna. My brother Doug is on the right with his wife Terresa and their kids, oldest to youngest, Alexis, Andrew, Ben and Annabelle. You can click on the picture to see a larger version.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It's pretty cool to match faces to the names of your family. How fun to get everyone together.