Monday, June 4, 2012

...And back out of school


 I gave up blogging for a while.   Anyone notice?  I was getting sparse for a while.  Then I lost my mom who was pretty much 95% of my reason for keeping the blog and my last bit of gumption fled. 
  


 The other day the kids starting looking through the beautiful book Jill made of my blog for Christmas two years ago.  For a week they poured over it for hours.  Ethan would take it to bed with him and I could hear him in there giggling at the stories until way after he was supposed to turn out the light.



I was so grateful for the memories captured in it.  I know right now the kids just enjoy reading about themselves being cute and funny.  I hope when they're a little older though, maybe when they're parents themselves, they can sense the real reason why I wrote those stories down; I just love these kids so much.





  I've been looking forward to summer for months now.   That magical time of year when we spend whole days in each other's company. This one will hopefully be a little more normal, at least compared to last year.   I'm sure there will be more funny stories, more cute things said.  Maybe a little bit of back-journaling here on the blog from the vast photo library on our computer.


Maybe we'll even see a little bit of this guy who I, you know, love more than anything.




Hooray for Summer



2 comments:

Marci said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this. I don't blame you for taking a leave from the blog for awhile but I have missed it so much. I can't wait to hear more.

becky rigby said...

I love all of the pictures! I can't believe how big they are getting. We sure miss you guys.